The Custom Process
You know what you want.
You just need someone with great sewing skills and attention to detail to help.
Welcome to Lullabye Landing.
I love collaborating with moms and designers to create the perfect bedding set so their “vision” becomes reality. So let’s go through the custom design process, so you can be on your way to having a one of a kind, designer nursery.
- Browse through the completed sets to get an idea of what pieces you want and what styles appeal to you. With over 16 different styles of quilt patterns, and over 5 different variations of crib skirts, nailing down your style is important. If there is a style that you absolutely love and don’t see it pictured here, email me your ideas and we can talk.
- Now it’s time for your fabric selections. Lullabye Landing only uses high quality fabrics, so every fabric chosen will give the lasting quality you are expecting. The fabrics are grouped into palettes called collections. The fabrics in each palette are designed to blend together well. You can mix and match fabrics across palettes (if the colours are a bit off, we will notify you before we proceed), so mix and match to your hearts content. If you need a certain color, or have your heart set on a certain fabric that you can’t find in my “stash”, let me know. If it is still in stock, I can get it. IMPORTANT: Always remember that the colors represented on your screen may not be exactly the same as those in the actual fabric. If you need an exact color/shade, please request a sample swatch of the fabric. There will be a charge up front, but you will receive that cost back in the form of a credit that will be applied against your first order. Take heart, this is usually the hardest step for you – deciding!
- You place your order with a non-refundable $20 down payment. An email is sent to my office and I will confirm the availability of the fabrics and ensure that there are no further changes to the order. I message you back with estimated timelines and delivery dates. This is now a firm order. Once I have received final approval, payment for the order is made in full, unless a payment plan has been chosen (see here for details – LINK)
- Lullabye Landing orders the fabric and I begin to carefully craft your bedding.
- When your order is complete, I email you to let you know that it is ready to be shipped and confirm the method of shipping. You have the option of upgrading to priority or overnight, as well as purchasing insurance for your package. Shipping costs are estimates, but any cost over $10 will be charged to your account.
- Delivery of your amazing linens.
- Your package arrives and you squeal with delight over your new nursery set.
- You set up your nursery, send us a picture of the completed room for my inspiration wall, and I send you a coupon as a way of saying thanks. You save the enclosed coupon because you know that you will be ordering again when your bundle of joy is old enough to rock a toddler bed…haha.